Thursday, October 07, 2004

More Plans for the Weekend

Just minutes away from needing to go to work. I'm gearing up for the weekend. It's just always too short. Though, if I get some of the laundry done during the week it doesn't feel like I do chores all day long. I'm ready to start some new material for TalkingToSpirit. It might be work I'd done before in regard to folks learning how to channel. In which case I'm going to need to scan it into the computer. I did it so long ago it's just not available anymore in a computerized form...I think. I'll have to go poking around. So, there's that.

Also, Thayer pointed out I need a page explaining about what folks would get if they bought a reading from me. Most of what there is now is the stupid disclaimer and after reading that nobody seems to be interested. More of what they don't get than what they do. So, I need to think about it again. It is evolving. I'm still not all that keen on doing readings for people. I'd hate to steer somebody in the wrong direction and more than that I'd hate for them to be disappointed. Something I need to work on I guess.

Anyway, gas has gone up 21¢ since the beginning of September and it doesn't look like it's going to be slowing down anytime too soon. I'm off to do a marketing survey before I grab the trash at work...haul it over to Lakeshore and then get back to the office before 8:30.

No comments: