Monday, March 28, 2005

Over the Weekend

Saturday night as I lay in bed with a cigar shaped pillow in the small of my back, as I normally do for a few minutes every night, stretching my lower back muscles until they hurt "good", I must have laid too long. I tried to get up out of bed and realized my back had gone out. Lord, but it hurt. I took an 800 mg Motrin that night and another two on Sunday. But, Easter Sunday I could not do much of anything. Rats. Right now it hurts, but not nearly as bad.

But, Sunday morning as I lay in bed snoozing with my bad back I had a dream. It was a usual sort of confusing dream. Normal in the sense that I typically don't have much to say about what is going on...I'm a leaf drifting on the surface of the water sort of thing. Anyway, the dream was carrying me away. Something about a big university building and trying to get out and away. But, it got even more odd as I found myself getting into a red bug sort of car. Dad was comatose in the back seat. Like he was almost dead. Betsy was noncommunicative in the front seat, in the driver's seat. I couldn't rouse her. I didn't want to have anything to do with them and, though the car was still moving (how Betsy could be driving is beyond me...hey, it's one of my crazy dreams) I began to get out of this moving car. The car slowed down enough that I could get out and then the stupid hatch popped open. I slapped it shut once, twice, three times. Finally, it stayed shut and Betsy and Dad left. I turned around and the usual cast of hundreds were there with me. Guides and Folks in Spirit. Which is not at all unusual in my dreams either since I began channeling so many years ago. Anyway, they're all milling about dressed in theatrical costumes. I remember seeing somebody dressed with white tulle netting all fluffy around her, either a ballerina or a bride off in the distance. Cowboys and Indians. It was a regular sort of calvary charge. Shooting guns, racket, charging about down these hills around us. I yelled, "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" and I was lucid. Just like that. I turned to the nearest guy. He had a gun in his hand and a grey mustache. I said, "I'm lucid". He didn't seem to hear me. I grabbed his hand and I said, "I'm lucid. I'm lucid" He looked a little confused, like he wasn't totally with the program, but then he turned to the rest of the characters who were still charging and motioned them to stop. They all stopped what they were doing and began to mill about in a confused, but slower manner. I thought to myself, "Well, now that I'm lucid what can I do?" and, the dream picked up steam, I was no longer lucid and it went back to being a regular old dream. I found the entire thing totally amazing. The fact that things that I said happened in three's was interesting. I'll have to think of other things I can do once I'm lucid in dreams. Like do some exercising or something like that. Might as well be something useful. And, maybe I can make a lucid dream tutorial page or something. Anyway, it was thrilling and it's been a good many years since I've had a lucid dream.

I got a request for a paid reading yesterday and worked on it a little bit. Will work some more tonight. I got an unpaid request for some help finding something. That seems to be a popular request. Maybe I should work on that some more...psychic locating of things. I got 3 requests for link exchanges; two I did. The third is for HGH and I don't want there to be any competition for Thayer's stuff, so I won't do anything with that one. Lots of orders for HGH and I need to print out a list for Dennis.

Anyway, an eventful weekend. JZ is off today, so I'll be alone at work. I'll just have to move slowly. Maybe I'll take some ibuprophen with me. Doctor's appointment on Wednesday for the diabetes. Numbers haven't been all that good lately. At least, in my opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Lady Skye Fyre certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for dream book stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for dream book
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.