Monday, August 01, 2005

An Ordinary Psychic

Being a psychic isn't really any different than when I was an ordinary person. I'm still an ordinary person. But, in addition to being an ordinary person I can, if I want to, solicite opinions or ask for advice or have somebody to listen to me while I piss and moan. Actually, that's pretty good.

I used to talk to myself. When I started channeling I stopped doing that because I was embarrassed. I wouldn't have wanted any live person to overhear me talking to myself; why would I want one in Spirit to overhear me too? As the years went by I moved back to where I would talk to myself every once in awhile. It actually helps me to prepare for things. Sort of like learning your Spanish dialogue for next day's Spanish class. But, even now I'll find that I've lapsed into talking to myself without even realizing what I'd done. I sort of snap out of it and with a sidelong look to Spirit that asks for forgiveness....Ha. Channeling Funny. One of our friendly folk in Spirit just said, "I wish she'd ask for forgiveness when she has gas." Oh, that's hilarious. Well, yeah. There's that too.

Anyway, I just wanted to say how it's all the same and how it's wildly different too. I need to go get ready for work...breakfast, all my vitamins and medications and build a lunch. Speaking of building things. I saw a Levis commercial on television yesterday. They were talking about building pants for men. I thought it was hilarioius. What man would want to wear pants that had been made or sewn? No, build 'em and build 'em tough. Ha.

No comments: