Sunday, September 18, 2005

Morning

I’m in a strange mood right now.  Yesterday was difficult, very difficult for me trying to fix this computer.  And, in all the folderol I just noticed that my desktop doesn’t look right.  Somewhere along the way I must have asked that it revert to an earlier version.  I wonder what else I changed?  

I’ve spent the last hour reading other people’s blogs.  I’d like to list them here, but want to give it some more time before I commit.  Now, why is that when I’m interested myself in being read?  Well, the problem, again, is me trying to figure out what I’m doing here.  Is this a writing blog, or a cooking blog, or a blog for women, or a blog for folks who’d like to channel?  It is a blog, a personal blog of what it’s like to be a psychic.

Hey, I hear Spirit knocking on the door.  Good ears.  Thanks.  I pride myself on being able to listen.  Remembering it sucks, but we don’t have to talk about that.  Did anyone ever tell you that psychics are supposed to be polite?  Yes.  Who?  Probably you.  Is this Seth?  No.  Is it Mom?  No.  Are you going to tell me?  No.  Okay, I won’t ask.  But, you’d know wouldn’t you?  Yes.  One of those, eh?  One of what?  I can just see what it’s going to be like later on coloring all our parts.  Sounds like a map of the limbs on a body.  That should be struck.  Why?  I fouled it all up.  No, you did not.  You weren’t going to say it just that way were you?  No.  So, why shouldn’t I take it out?  This is a picture of you channeling.  Right now.  And, sometimes you don’t get the whole thing.  You got a few of the dandelion fluffs, but not the whole head.  Something tells me that’s not right either.  How difficult is it to channel us?  Not difficult.  So, why do you think you are having trouble here?  Well, it’s sort of boring.  Dear, do you mean to imply that this particular guide is boring?  No.  Plus, I think you’re somebody new now.  Yes, you are astute.  Why do you feel the previous entity boring?  Not boring.  I was embarrassed.  I’m talking in public here and we normally do this in private.  And, we might point out to you that now people can see what it is like for you behind the scenes, as it were.  Right.  Thanks.  Would you like to continue?

Sure.  Why did you break into a new paragraph?  The other was too long.  And, you thought breaking it at that particular point was going to provide a change in subject?  What are you getting at?  That you are running again.  That you are reluctant to jump in head first again.  That you are still embarrassed.  I ought to be on Prozac.  No, you wouldn’t like it.  Psychiatrists out there wouldn’t like it that you are making medical recommendations.  Well, you did.  You do have a point.  I was only teasing.  Yes, so we might continue.  If you’d like to breathe and quiet yourself we might continue and you might just be able to take dictation for one of those 3 articles you want to write.

Okay.

Perfection:  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  So, too, is perfection.  If you are to go about judging yourself and others with your own standards of beauty and perfection you will soon find the world is wanting.  When, in reality, the bloom of sun upon a hillside covered in garbage is actually as beautiful as the new day dawning on an oasis in the middle of a desert.  Loosen up, we adjure you.  Relax your requirements both for yourself and for others and you will come to see that it is much easier to dance if you are not constantly on the lookout for someone to bump into.  If you are a clumsy dancer all around you will soon learn to get out of the way.  Do NOT Stop Dancing.  

No comments: