Friday, November 11, 2005

Aliens

I’m going to have such a good time when I finally retire. There are so many things that I am interested in there are just not enough hours in the day to do all of them. Most of what I do that interests me these days centers around my website, Talking To Spirit. What I am working on currently are ways to get more people coming to my site. The information there is free of charge and just waits for people to come. It has helped me and I’m an awfully hard nut to crack. I would hope it could help others. Whether a person would channel for themselves or just read what the guides say through me or what I’ve experienced I would hope they might come away from the experience either heartened, encouraged or just entertained.

In any case, the current project is to expand my resource pages. I’m going from 26 pages to 65 and this weekend I will be done. If anybody wants a sneak preview they can see the Talking To Spirit Aliens Resource Page. I have another 6 to go. I get about 4 or 5 done a day and this morning I’ve done 2 of them already. I just couldn’t sleep wanting to get a head start seeing as how I’m on the home stretch now.

My intention is to write an article or do a bit of channeling for each page. Presently, I’ve been putting a joke at the bottom of each page. I’ve only written 2 articles. One is on the Aliens page I put a link for above. True story if anyone is inclined to read it.

Everybody have a safe day today.

No comments: