Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Audio Blog Virgin

This is my first audio blog. I really ought to delete it because there really wasn't anything of note said, but I think I will leave it for the time being. Just getting comfortable with the idea of making recordings again.

When you figure, the possibilities are endless...actually 5 minutes long at a time. Right now I'm writing in the "edit html" section, where I normally don't go, but for whatever reason I couldn't move myself higher than the button in the other "compose" mode. I see there are gif's for the audio picture too. I might come up with something to coordinate with the site? Maybe. A flower or something? I might work on it this weekend. I think this could be especially useful with the other blog I'm mulling over: Learn to Channel

this is an audio post - click to play

1 comment:

mrhaney said...

well i listened to your audio blog and it was fine. this is my first time here so i thought i would give some information about myself. well here goes. My nickname is mrhaney. I am a 60 year old male married to a wonderful woman. We have 4 grown children . We have been married 40 years. I like good honest and caring people. I like to talk with people. I also like old music and old cars. My wife and I live in Atlanta, ga. I met her in 1965 when I was stationed at north island naval air station in san diego. We met at a dance and I proposed to her 2 weeks after. We got married on may 1, 1965. I got out of the navy in 1967 and we went to my home state of Massachusetts for a couple of years. We now live here in Atlanta and we have four grown children who are on their own. We have no pets although I would really like to have a dog, maybe some day. We are both retired now and we do a lot of remodeling on the house we are in now.
i have also made a few audio blogs and tonight i am surching google for audio blogs. i think it is so much better when you can actually hear some one speak. if you have a moment let me invite you to my blog , http://mrhaney1.blogspot.com/ . i call it ramblin on .
well have a great day and keep on bloggin.
mrhaney