Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Whether you are spending it with friends and family or by yourself, whether you are doing it up big or keeping it simple take a moment at some point in the day and quietly and in your heart give thanks for whatever it is you are grateful for.

I would say what I am grateful for. I’m grateful for the opportunity to connect with so many people through my blog and through my website, Talking To Spirit. From the email I have received through the years what I channel and talk about has been convincing enough to lay fears to rest and to help people through the grieving process. At times I’ve been of assistance to folks who want to learn how to channel.

On a personal level, I’m thankful to have the love and support of my husband of 29 years, Dennis. I’m thankful to have had as many cats in our lives as we’ve had and I’m thankful for the four we have now: Shelby, Mattie, Samantha and Fluffy Drawers. I’m thankful for my friends who provide support and love. And, I’m especially thankful to Seth, to the Guides and to the Folk in Spirit.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: