Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Usual Christmas Cold

Actually, I have a theory.  I began to formulate it during the wee hours when I lay in bed and couldn’t get back to sleep because my throat hurt.  It has to do with the cold I inevitably get at Christmas.  I think we might safely conjecture that Christmas Sicks are directly related to Christmas Shopping.  I think so many people are out there whether they feel good or not doing their last minute shopping whether it is for presents or at the supermarket for Christmas dinner.  And, that is where we catch the colds.

1 comment:

Blueyes said...

Well as a person who hates shopping, I'm not really sure where I get mine every year. I did most of my shopping online this year and only had to go to a couple stores for a very brief moment but yet again, this is the 3rd year of me being sick during the xmas holidays. So we'll see if it'll be four years later on lol