Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Plot Thickens

Alright, I admit the first time my husband started talking about it I was sort of surprised. Alarmed, even, if you want to get technical about it. But, after we got the headstone in the ground I found some peace of mind I hadn't anticipated. We don't have children. There won't be anybody else to take care of our burial arrangements. Well, if Dennis goes first then I'll take care of him and if I go first he'll take care of me. But, having the plot picked out and paid for is something he and I won't have to deal with.

You can visit where we'll be at Mountain View Cemetery in Oakland, California...we're not there yet!

This is the view from where we will be buried.

The point I'm making is that it's just something folks might think about and take care of so their loved ones who are grieving don't have the added burden of making decisions and shouldering the expense of your funeral. You can get more information at the Talking To Spirit Cemetery Resource Page at my other website.

No comments: