Monday, March 13, 2006

Communicating with Spirit

This is an email I received today. The reply came back to me because the person didn't provide me with a good email address. Whatever. In order not to have wasted my time with it and on the off chance that she might read this blog, I've put her email and my answer here. I get asked this question a lot.

Hi..
I was wondering if you could help me? communicating with the spirit world has always facinated me. The question is: How can i go about learning to do it and am I capable of doing it? I don't have a lot of money so preferably a 'free' way to learn would be good.

I don't even know whether I'm asking the right person, I'm a very cautious person and I don't want to be lead up the 'garden path' as they say. Maybe, really there's no such thing and what people say is total rubbish. I don't know. It has always interested me and would love to experience spirit communication. Is it possible??


Hi,
Yes, it is possible to communicate with Spirit. However, for some it is easier than others. I learned from, "Opening to Channel" and from lots of meditating and many years of wanting, but nothing happening. Trying even when things don't work is crucial. So, one person might have thought a year into my journey that I was being led down a garden path and given up and another might have kept on. You can say yes it works and no it doesn't.

It's sort of like a riddle, but if you work hard enough at it, it will work.
Talking to Spirit can be flat out obvious like how I do it now or very, very faint and whispers only like what happened with me in the beginning. At least 6 years separated the first of the journey from the end. Like I said, hard work.

Then again, I've come across people who sit down and do it immediately.
It's different for each person.

Crucial to the process is your maturity. Best to channel, I think, when a person is in their 30's.
Read books written by channels. Lots of them. No getting around it. Read.
The Seth books, Emmanual, Ramtha, Bartholomew, Findhorn, the Michael Channels.

Or, you can spend more money and go someplace like the Berkeley Psychic Institute. But, like you said, you don't have and don't want to spend the money, so read a lot. There is no magic wand to make it any easier than that.

Learn to use tools of divination. That will strengthen the contact between you and Spirit. Lose anything you have that smacks of supersitious fear.

There is NO, absolutely NO room for fear when you connect with Spirit. If you have any they will certainly take care of it for you and that, I guarantee you, will not be fun.

This is not a parlor game. What you begin with this process will stay with you for the rest of your life, so be prepared. You will not get away with anything again the rest of your life. You will be so honest you won't believe it.

Your teachers will come to you. Some you will like, others you will not like. You will learn from all of them. Most will not spend a whole lot of time with you. This is mostly a process that you go through on your own.

Meditate. It is necessary that you meditate. Be willing to lay your own heart and soul bare. You WILL be facing your innermost fears and you WILL be clearing those issues up. I repeat, there is no hiding from emotional and psychological growth when you connect with Spirit.
So, if you are presently under psychiatric care forget about channeling. If not, go ahead. And, do this only if you are of age. Teens have no business doing this.

And, cautious is not going to cut it here. This takes a lot of courage.

Start with, "Opening to Channel"

Sincerely,
Pauline

No comments: