Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What was that?

I have to say it.  I don’t bother anymore with blogs that have small print.  I can’t.  My eyes hurt.  My head eventually hurts.  It’s not worth it.  It’s why I make sure my own print is large enough for a 50 year old woman who wears glasses and stares at a computer all day long.  

Here’s a channeling funny.  I was reading through the blogs at Blog Explosion and somebody asked the question, where have you traveled that you would never want to visit again.  I thought of all the places I’ve been and there really isn’t any that was so terrible I wouldn’t return.  Then, came the voice in my head:  “Burbank”.  I laughed and said, “Who is this?”  No answer, but I have my suspicions.

1 comment:

Maritza said...

You would love my blog, my dad is a fortune teller/psychic whatever. Go to my archives to read my story about the reading his friend gave me. My blog is also in a font big enough to be read from across a room. I won't read a blog with teeny print. I figure it was probably written by some kid anyway if the typeface is that small!