Saturday, July 15, 2006

Look Under That Rock

Okay…this has me totally mystified.  Why can’t I get the Google Search Gizmos to work properly?  I’ve got one and had it for a very, very long time at Talking To Spirit and it works fine.  Maybe it is a case of these need to be here for awhile to get accustomed to being here?  Sheesh.  I don’t know.  In the meantime, I’m still looking for a search for the site.  I’m not particularly interested (guides laughing in the background….I got lots of arf, huff sounds just now) in making money from people clicking on the ads, but moreso in having the content of the site available to them.  

Granted, me huffing around about how I’m in pain, or pissed off, or pooped out isn’t riveting stuff that needs to be revisited by anyone, but there are some interesting things that come up now and again.  In a website you’d have the menu.  On a blog you’ve got anonymous archives.  But, if you had a search and better yet, if you had a search that had a, “These are the 10 most recently searched for items.” That would be pretty incredible. What would you do if you saw someone had searched for, “Sex on the Astral Planes”.  You didn’t even think they had sex in Heaven did you?  Ha, fess up.  Maybe I should talk about it some time.  But, that’s sort of interesting.  And, when was the last time you heard from Elvis?  Or Seth?  He’s my main guide.  He was sort of standing there tapping his foot just now having been upstaged by Elvis.  Actually, Google doesn’t do that at all, so my search continues.

And, later, for fun we’ll change the sheets on the bed and do 4 loads of laundry.  I may take a nap too.  I like taking naps.  That’s actually pretty incredible.  If anybody had ever told me when I was 5 years old that I’d look forward to taking naps in the afternoon when I got to be an old fart I would not have believed them.  My boss was not amused when I asked him if I could start taking a nap at 2:00 pm.  He got this funny look in his eye and his face started scrunching up.  He might have been trying to stifle a laugh.  I don’t know.  I didn’t ask him.

No comments: