Monday, July 17, 2006

A Question

Normally I would allow some time to pass before posting an e-mail I had received from somebody, but in this case I am making an exception.  The e-mail arrived this morning and my response to it resulted in an e-mail failure.  Presumably, the person didn’t leave me a correct e-mail address.  I am posting it here with personalizing information removed this morning thinking that they might come back to the site.

Question:  I am really worried about my niece who died recently.  I love her so much and want to know whether she is okay there, up above.  Can I do anything that will help her to be at peace and do good to her future.  Can I talk to her for her betterment?  What can I do?

Answer:  Everyone who passes on is fine.  They have people in Spirit who are there to meet them and take care of them.  Your niece needs nothing from us.  However, you need to work through your grief.  Everybody does that differently and in their own time.  If it helps you to say prayers for her that is fine.  She is at peace.  I hope this helps you some in your grief.  

She can hear you fine.  You can't hear her. She will not visit you, nor will you likely see a sign that she has visited, but I could be wrong about that.  She can hear you fine.  So, wish her well.  Tell her you are sorry she has passed on.  Tell her whatever you wish either aloud or silently in your heart and she can hear it instantly.  

Your niece says hello and to tell you she is fine.  

When you have calmed down and the time appropriate she might visit you in your dreams.  I doubt this would happen if you would be afraid.  She would not show up with moldering grave dust on her but look fine and healthy. When I saw my grandmother who had passed on she did not appear to me as old as she was when she passed on, but younger.  Sylvia Browne says that folks tend to move gradually toward the appearance they had when they were or would have been 30.

I hope this helps you.

No comments: