Saturday, August 12, 2006

Continuing With Updates

Man, this is tiring.  I think I’ll give it a rest for awhile.  There are so many things to do to complete the updating of the domain for this blog.  And, publishing the ding-donged thing now from Blogger to my host takes forever.  I’ve just been fiddeling with the Atom and RSS feeds for the site.  

Actually, I didn’t even know there was an RSS feed until the other day when I found out somebody had mentioned Blogger had, with little fanfare, introduced it as an option.  So, I’d like to get that sorted out too.  My eyes not being what they once were didn’t read what my fingers had mistakenly typed: Spiritlog as opposed to Spiritblog.  It made a difference where files were supposed to go and it took me awhile to find out what was going on.  

No comments: