Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blogging, Dyeing, Reading

Even though I’ve been blogging for awhile now there are still things I don’t know or haven’t really understood about the blogging scene. It might be because I’m 51 years old. I just learned about BlogMad today. I already surf Blog Explosion and Blog Advance, but BlogMad is new to me. So, I joined up today.

I also bought some henna for my hair. I need to do the special gray advanced version which is to use coffee instead of water and add a couple of teaspoons of vinegar to the whole thing. My trip tomorrow after work will be to purchase some plastic gloves, a paint brush and maybe a heat cap. Depends on what they look like and how expensive they are. Anyway, my gray hair isn’t real interesting yet and until it is I’ll probably be coloring it for awhile. What is irritating is the huge white splotch on the top of my head that from across the street looks exactly like a pigeon hit me…right on top…ugh.

Still working slowly on, “Loving What Is”. So slowly, in fact, that I bought the book. This is going to take awhile. Already, though, I felt a huge shift in how I feel about the twit downstairs. That’s been a heavy, huge pain that I’ve been feeling for awhile now. The guides said he was afraid of my anger. Well, that sort of took me aback. Twit. Anyway, I felt it shift. I still am not talking to him (actually, I haven’t seen him much), but if I could let go of the pain and anger maybe I could concentrate on more fun things. This is the first time since I got mad at him last March that I’ve felt any easing of this situation. Anyway, this is one of those BOOKS that I think can do a whole lot to change the quality of my life. I’m almost looking forward to it.

No comments: