Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

My level of chicken-ness is pretty high today. There are a number of factors involved here. One is that it is Friday the 13th. That’ll generally stop most folk cold…at least for a little bit. Then, they go, “Okay, how adult are you anyway?” and continue on, albeit cautiously, with whatever they were going to do. However, I’m not even going to pretend today. I’m chicken.

The other thing that is going on is that my biorhythms have hit rock bottom. Totally, definitely, without a doubt, flat-out rock bottom. Presumably, this only happens about twice in a person’s lifetime. Guess what. I’m really going to be chicken today.

Luckily, it is Friday. Generally my mood on Friday’s is pretty good seeing as how I’ve got the next 2 days off and can sleep in, take naps and do whatever I feel like doing over the weekend. I like that.

Good luck to everybody. Though we are not superstitious it still doesn’t hurt to err on the side of caution at times. Don’t open up any strange emails today either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information
writing this and your input on how you came about the decision to write, etc.

It's inspired me to 'maybe' give it a try. No..that's wrong..I'll for sure give it a try..just not sure how diciplined I'll be.

Hehe..you never know I may just get the hang of it and follow through. I think a channeled novel is an excellent subject matter.

I just signed up too..best of writing days ahead to both you and your channled.

mary_bc