Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thanks

I wasn’t sure what I wanted to talk about tonight only that I wanted to talk. I decided to surf blogs at Blog Explosion for awhile. I’m back in the saddle again as far as they are concerned and happy I am to be there. This blog was removed for a time. Said I was too commercial. I tried to reapply and got a resounding no and so, I waited awhile. In the meantime I killed (by accident) my blog and then rebuilt it with the lovely purple tulips Caz made. After awhile I reapplied to Blog Explosion and laaa they accepted me.

So, now I surf again.

And, though I was hoping for something along the lines of inspiration to turn into something I could write about it never came.

What did occur to me though was how interesting the internet is for people who don’t get out much. Like me. I feel like I am connected with a great many people. Though I don’t actually get out there and meet and greet people I do read about their everyday doing’s. I can commiserate with somebody who just got home after a really long day at work. I can be frightened for somebody who spent the weekend in an emergency room. I can learn more in a nice gradual fashion about blogs and Google adsense and page ranking and things like that. I can laugh with somebody as they relate the dinner date they went on. It’s just really fascinating to me.

It’s a way to decompress. Thanks.

1 comment:

nzdanboy said...

Hi, if you don't mind I will add you to my Blogroll.

Timing is everything, and you are possibly the 2nd thing that has happened to me today.

I will read your posts later

http://nzdanboy.blogspot.com/2006/10/psychics-post-2-for-today.html#links