Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Work

What I would very much like is for all my problems to go away.  Nagging, never ending, crippling at times, problems.  Just go away.  Could you imagine?  Anyway, to that end I have just started reading, “Loving What Is” by Byron Katie.  She’s the one featured in the video about money a few entries ago…look down below this.  She has such a kind way about her that she’s going to common sense you right out of all of your problems.  Makes all the bad stuff go right away.  You ask yourself 4 questions.  
1. Is it true?2. Can you absolutely know that it's true?3. How do you react when you believe that thought?4. Who would you be without the thought?
That’s it.  It’s called The Work.  I’m still on the first chapter.  I’m encouraged.  It’s going to be my recommendation of the month for my newsletter once I’m done with it.  I can tell.  This is a keeper.  

No comments: