Friday, November 17, 2006

Progress

I thought to mention that I'm at 13, 582 on my word count for NaNoWriMo It's not what I'd hoped to do, but making allowances for my boil, which is healing, and back ache which is better, I figure it's not bad. I just did 1,000 words this morning. I'm looking to the weekend to get caught up somewhat. I'm pleased with what's been done so far. I also had the opportunity to make a cameo appearance myself this morning in what was channeled. Whether that stays or not is debatable...but, I personally got some good work done for me.

That's one of the major benefits of channeling. You have the opportunity to do your own work and have somebody help you with it too. It's why I wanted to do this in the first place. I didn't want to be hieing myself off to psychotherapist and psychic alternately paying out the big bucks for the rest of my life. Do it yourself...that's my motto. Some guide just made a crack about learning dentistry. I do draw the line, bud.

Anyway, upbeat this morning and need to go get ready to go to work.

It's Friday!

No comments: