Thursday, January 11, 2007

Learning Spanish

One of my resolutions this year is to learn a foreign language. I'm not saying I'm going to be fluent in a year, but I'd like to be able to say a few things in Spanish. So, I made a new blog. It's: Learn Spanish With Me and I'll be adding a new word each day. Today's is a doozy. Furnace. Go see the entry.

Also, I am so totally open to getting help from those of you who know how to speak Spanish. What I'm doing right now is translating stuff in Alta-Vista's Babel Fish translation services and I do know that sometimes it just doesn't come out right. So, if you see me not saying it correctly please don't hesitate to jump in.

2 comments:

gsvirdi said...

Hi Lady,

I would recomend a website www.jiffyspanish.com for very access to spanish vocabulary and with its lots of Online lessons which can be accessed anytime online. Title of that page is Learn Spanish Online Lesson. Which really made so easy for me to remember it.

I feel so gud whenever I'm able to share these online lessons with some1.

:)

Pauline Evanosky said...

Thanks! I put both links on my Learn Spanish With Me blog. Very helpful.