Thursday, February 22, 2007

In the Mood

Do you have to be in the mood to experience something spiritual? Is having that “feeling” of joy and ecstasy, of tingly sensations that ripples from the base of your skull down to your toes mean that finally you’ve done it and have experienced contact with the spiritual side of things?

Or, is everything spiritual? I was yakking with my guides the other day on the way home from work. Actually, I was whining and generally feeling sorry for myself. I thought that I’d really get a boost to my spirits if I could feel God, if I could feel that spiritual side of things I almost can’t describe. That’s when they said I should sort of look for it no matter how I felt. That the sensation of spirit doesn’t mean that’s the only time I’m in the zone.

Something to think about.

No comments: