Thursday, March 08, 2007

Anatomy of a Doll

My husband gave me a gift certificate to Amazon for Christmas. I haven’t used it yet. But, I spend a lot of time buzzing around Amazon to select things and put them into my basket. One of the books that caught my eye recently was, " Anatomy of a Doll ” by Susanna Oroyan. I had a flash, though, to go look for the book at my library first. Lo and behold, there it was. I put a hold on the book (I’m doing all of this via the Internet) and yesterday, figuring 4 days was long enough to have gotten it to my branch, stopped by on my way home from work.

Wow, but this is a wonderful book. I poured over it last night. Wonderful pictures of the most amazing dolls and simple directions to get there. Granted, the book is available from my library, but this is definitely a keeper. I’ll keep it in my basket at Amazon.

No comments: