Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Opening to Spirit

Here's an email I got today:

The situation in my life is as follows. I am in a deep financial crisis. Each time something good happens to me 10 more things go wrong. I am a very spiritual person and have been trying to develop my own personal gifts by reading and meditation. I am finding it difficult to let go of the past so that I can grow into my own as I know I am meant to be. I feel an incredible power in my heart that wants to be born but I am not sure how to release it.

My Answer:

Open to Spirit from a place of peace. Any other road is going to be difficult and distorted. Which means you take care of your first problem first...the financial crisis. It's not that you have to be completely solvent before you can open to Spirit, it's just that when you try to pray and the spector of fear is riding your shoulder you just can't pay complete attention and give your heart over to the wonderful experience. You're too busy being afraid.

Pick up a copy of, "Creating Money" by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer. It will do 2 things at once for you. It will help you get on the road to solving your financial problems and at the same time show you a way to Spirit.

No comments: