Sunday, May 27, 2007

Psychic Readings

One of the things I haven’t done in a really long time is a psychic reading for someone. I think what happened was that I just lost heart for doing them. What I didn’t like about the psychic readings I did for people was that I did not like being the bearer of bad or of disappointing news.

And, it happened a lot.

I tried my hardest to couch the messages I got in an encouraging way for the person, but so much of the time they also were not listening to what I said. Mostly, folks just want to hear what they want to hear. Maybe I didn’t charge enough. Anyway I sort of gave it up for awhile. I actually don’t think that’s what I’m supposed to do anyway. I was careful to occasionally check in with the guides about their own feelings or preferences on the matter, but they never had any to speak of. They always said if I wanted to do it, go ahead. They would make their contribution and that was it. Same thing at work. They help me there, but it’s because I ask for help, not because it’s their job or anything like that.

What I do know is that I am there for those people who want to learn how to channel. And, I think that I’m here to demystify the whole thing. I want folks to know they can go to a psychic for help in making a decision, but not to just take a psychic’s advice without thinking about it. Does that make sense? It’s like you’ll ask your sister, your mother, or the ladies at work for advice about something you’re thinking about doing. You’ll listen to their advice, but in the end it is you who is going to make up your mind. The important thing is that, as a mature adult, you’re not going to blame anybody else for the things that don’t go quit right. What I would do is to urge you to think of a disaster or of a failure as one more step towards a successful outcome and to keep trying with whatever it is that you want to do. It’s just in how you look at it.

No comments: