Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday

These are the flowers my husband brought home for me today. He is so sweet. It was a just-because bouquet.

Today went well as far as me getting things done. I got my hair all hennaed, which is something I've been wanting to do for almost a month. It looks pretty good. Much better than any other hair coloring product I've ever used.

And, I repotted some Bachelor Button flowers into 4 small pots I've got out on the patio. I'd started the seeds in an egg flat a couple of weeks ago. I hope they do okay. I'm not generally known for my green thumb.

And, I did a ton of ironing this morning. There was a pile of clothes that I'd been meaning to get at for 3 weeks. So, that's done too. Now, for the rest of the weekend I can do "fun" stuff.

Something I would really like to get at is the index of my book. Also, I'd like to get another 2 articles written for my June newsletter. I'm sure I'll come up with more things as the days go by.

No comments: