Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Being Psychic

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter that I was cranky most of my 51st year of life? I don't think so. Actually, I think I should turn over a new leaf and try to be psychic more often. Now, I would imagine that people would think that if you're psychic you're psychic and trying to be more psychic is silly. I don't know. I think opening to it is one thing. I was the one who read those how to be more popular books when I was a kid. God, those things sucked. I couldn't do anything they suggested. I tired of reading them quickly and moved on to Nancy Drew detective stores and Sue Barton nurse stories.

Anyway, back to being psychic. Well, I could drag out those books I've got on how to develop your psychic powers. The problem is that I don't ever read the whole thing. I will dip into those sorts of books. (One of the guides just said, "No wonder it took you so long to learn how to channel.")....I'm danged if I'm going to follow the directions. I did so for so many years and nobody cared and I got to where I am in life perfectly well.

So, there.

Right. Cranky. Okay, I was watching, "Psychic Detectives" tonight and Noreen Renier, the psychic, was describing what she does. I've collected a listing of psychic detectives at Talking to Spirit. She mentioned that she'd assisted in 400 some cases at the time of the filming. She said that the emotions and things that she saw, heard and experienced during the readings were so tramatic that they left her physically drained after they were over. I can imagine. This isn't something that I actually want to try. I have, at the request of a few people done the look at the last moments of death for some folks and I don't like it. Haven't gone back there, but I keep watching these psychic detective shows. Why? Well, I suppose I'm as interested as anybody else. I know that I can pickup on vibrations and energies, but I also think, "What's the point?" The people who are dead don't care anymore. I know for a certainty that they are in an okay place. I hate like the dickens to call attention to myself so doing this for other people isn't what I want to do either.

This is where being psychic like I am helps alot. One of the guides just said, "Teach". Hmmm. Well, I could do that. I guess I'd have to figure out how to do it first. Actually, I could get into that. Learn how to do it and then teach people because I'm the world's worst student. Something to think about.

No comments: