Saturday, June 09, 2007

Look Into My Crystal Ball

I had an interesting dream this morning. I only remember parts of it. Here’s one: some lady was behind a counter serving up refreshments. She handed me a completely squashed down soda can. You did something to it and it expanded and became a can full of soda. It was some sort of new space saving technology.

Then, as I sat there enjoying my beverage I looked up to see a crystal clear glass of water. It caught my eye it was so clear and sharp. Then, as I looked at it I began to see things. A little boy. Blond hair. Different times, different scenes. Always the little boy. I awakened thinking it might have been a son I once had (former lifetime?) but I got a no on that. Then, I thought of one of my grand-nephews. Maybe.

What does it mean? I don’t know. I can’t remember what I was looking at other than it was a blond haired little boy. No trouble. Nothing scary. Just like I was looking through a crystal ball.

No comments: