Saturday, August 25, 2007

Aligning the Chakras


Here's something interesting Seth told me once a long time ago. He said sex aligns the chakras. Now, in the back of my head right now I'm hearing, "I did not say that. I said having an orgasm will align the chakras." I stand corrected. In any case, I thought it was sort of interesting.


How this came up is that I've got a couple of Boji stones. The female one is round and smooth. The male stone is bumpy and irregular in shape. When I first got them they would repel each other magnetically. Now, they won't. I didn't know what had happened. I went on the internet and a few sources say that you should not store them together (which I did) or they will lose their magnetic power and that you can re-charge them in the sun or in moonlight. They are used to help with psychic stuff, to take away pain, to balance yin and yang and to help to re-align the chakras. That's when I remembered that little factoid about sex..ur...orgasms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you were correct about sex- "orgasm" -aligning the chakras. Sex is a release. What one is releasing is all the negetive energies & feelings that mess up the chakras in the first place!!! Also sex/lovin' opens the heart chakra (the middle chakra) -makes everything better!