Sunday, August 12, 2007

Laurel Fair

We went to a music festival in our neighborhood yesterday. In past years the music was so loud that we could hear it all day long from our house, just a block away from the action. But, yesterday, as the afternoon wore on I was concerned they weren’t even having it because we couldn’t hear a thing. Not to worry. They were there.

I wandered over about 4:30 in the afternoon and got some pictures. DeeDude was signing books at the Laurel Bookstore booth for his new book, “Oakland’s Laurel District”. The first of the books came in on Thursday. He’s giving a walking tour this morning and has another 10 to take with him. We’re jazzed about it. When they get settled on how they want to distribute them I will provide links.
I am very proud of my husband's work. Go DeeDude!

No comments: