Thursday, August 02, 2007

That Was a Good Idea

One of the things that I find very interesting about being a psychic is how to integrate the flaming psychic parts of myself into normal everyday activities without looking too obvious. Actually, it’s something that everybody can do whether they are flaming psychics or not. Well, not flaming, but acknowledged psychic. Maybe that’s a better term.

It’s like what my physical therapist was telling me the other day about how to do back strengthening exercises all day long without looking like I was getting ready to bench press a huge amount of weight. Just do the exercises, but do them quietly. Do them unobtrusively. No need to screw up your face and make grunting noises.

Same thing with acknowledging psychic stuff. You don’t have to stop what you’re doing, put your hand to your head, close your eyes, grimace and receive the words of wisdom or whatever it is that’s coming your way in a psychic manner. It’s more like, “Oh, that’s a good idea.” Now, don’t get me wrong, people have “good ideas” all the time. But, you can, after awhile of studying the matter, differentiate between what is a regular good idea and what is a good idea that is originating from a guide or somebody in spirit or even your own, bless them, higher self.

One of the guides just said most good ideas are going to originate from you anyway. It’s sort of unusual to have them coming from spirit I guess. Mostly those guys (I think) sit around up there chuckling and nudging each other while they watch us go about our business and leave us to our own devices. But, like I said before, sometimes there are obvious psychic inputs going on.

Like the other day at work. We couldn’t figure something out. I forget now even what it was. It was just that we couldn’t think of who, or what, or when it was that concerned something we were dealing with. We’d puzzled over it. We’d both made suggestions and each of us shot down the other’s ideas. We were stumped. Suddenly, out of my mouth is the answer. My co-worker looked at me and said, “How’d you figure that out?” I sort of shrugged and wasn’t actually going to fess up, but I did, in the end say, “Sometimes the psychic stuff does work.” It just felt right. I can’t make it happen. If I could make it happen on demand I’d be out there helping solve crimes and finding things and stuff like that. But, every once in awhile it happens. I think it’s my job as a developing psychic to know the difference.

No comments: