Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday Stuff

So, it’s raining today; our first solid rain this season. Actually, it’s an unseasonable rain, but we can probably use it. I know the fire fighters are really happy about it because this is California’s dangerous fire season. But, I don’t mind the rain. I’m going out in a little bit to do some shopping in the neighborhood. A quick trip across the street for some stuff at the hardware store and then down a couple of doors to the House of Produce for the rest of what I want to put into a beef vegetable soup I’ll make for dinner; just right for a rainy day.

I’ve been working since early this morning on computer things, so I’m due for a change of pace. So far? I’ve updated DeeDude’s site www.evanosky.info with a copy of a really nice article about his new book. I knocked out two PayPerPost opportunities to the tune of about $20. Got dressed and had breakfast. It might not sound like much, but the PayPerPost stuff also requires that an entry of non-advertorial stuff go in-between them, so there was regular writing too.

While I was eating breakfast I made a list of all the stuff I’d like to do today. There are 18 things on that list. You think I’m not going to be busy? I’ll post later on to update anybody who’s interested in whether I got to everything or not.

No comments: