Saturday, November 03, 2007

Psychic Readings

Just a quick observation. What discernible difference is there in the information you would get between a psychic who charges a lot, a psychic who doesn’t charge a lot and a psychic who doesn’t charge at all?

To my way of thinking there is no difference. They charge or don’t charge for their own reasons. Maybe they are into a mode of service and have decided that money isn’t what is important to them at that point in time. Maybe they want to sift out the riff raff, folks who aren’t going to take their advice seriously by charging. Maybe they would prefer to concentrate all their efforts towards psychic endeavors rather than flipping hamburgers, or answering phones and typing all day.

I think it’s the same as choosing a hairdresser. The hairdresser knows their stuff. They’re not going to go get a license to cut hair without knowing how. But, it is the individual customer who will determine if they will return to the hairdresser another time. It was either a good cut or a not so good cut. I’ve had both. Do you see me pissing and moaning? No. I just find a different hairdresser or do it myself if it gets long enough.

Anyway, if you’re going to go to a psychic it is you who is going to determine whether you had a good reading or not. There are some no-brainer basic rules to follow like if they offer to lift a curse from you and your family you are supposed to run in the opposite direction and not pay for that. Or, if they feel it is really important for you to return to them and soon for a more in-depth reading at more cost to you that too, isn’t such a good thing. But, other than that the psychic is able to tap into guidance for you. It may be something as simple as saying, “Slow down a little” or, “Pay attention to the irritating things going on in your life.” The biggest thing is that if the information you get from a psychic rings true for you, then go with it. If it doesn't ring true then say thank you and don't gripe about paying for the time they took to do the reading for you.

I, who am a psychic, go out occasionally and get my own readings done by other people. One thing about reading for yourself is you run into what I call, “wishful channeling”. You want so much for it to be true that you skew the channeling in your direction. If you’re aware of it you take that factor into consideration and aren’t so disappointed if something doesn’t come about. I suppose every psychic runs into it sooner or later. The easiest way to handle it is to announce to all and sundry that you can’t read for yourself and then don’t tell them about the times you do. Hell, I read for myself all the time. I love it. It’s why I’m on 24/7 with Spirit.

Actually, it’s not really reading for myself that I do, it’s more just hanging out with Folk in Spirit that I like. Like I was at Curves this morning for my workout. About half way through I got somebody from Spirit encouraging me. Something about Curves for Christ. I said, “Are you kidding?” while I was huffing and puffing and they shook my head for me. Funny. And, I thought about the other ladies in the room with me, all of us sweating and puffing and how I’m having this conversation with somebody in Spirit and they don’t even know. I wondered what they were thinking about. I even went so far yesterday to imagine what it would be like if one of them ever asked me what I do and I tell them I’m a psychic rather than tell them I’m a secretary. It’s just a small fantasy I have. Sort of like I'm coming clean.

Well, I only do it here on the internet. Who do I know who reads my stuff here? Nobody, really.

But, having a reading done by somebody else gives you another point of view. It also shows you another psychic’s style. We’re all individual and not too many, I think, went to school to do this. I didn’t. I consider it almost continuing education for myself just to see how other people do the psychic reading thing.

You can take a look at some of the readings I've done for people. These are the ones I did for free and I figure the energy exchanged is my right to put it on the internet with names and personal information removed or changed. Right now, especially this month as I'm mired in the NaNoWriMo.org November writing project, I'm not going to be doing any readings. Once December rolls around maybe I will again. What I would like to do, though, is get myself to a point where I can do them to supplement my retirement. To do that I'll need to get back into the swing of things this next year.

No comments: