Friday, June 13, 2008

Where I Might Speak Out

One of the things I love about surfing are the interesting things people do with their blogs. This morning at Blog Explosion I noticed Cindy Swanson had put a really short audio intro to her site, Notes in the Key of Life, up near the top of her blog. It was only 30 seconds long, but I was absolutely entranced.

So, I’m thinking about doing something similar. In fact, yesterday I was looking at the statistics for my sites and saw that 4 people had listened recently to the one and only podcast I’d made for my Learn to Channel blog a year ago. That’s my own personal rule. One thing and I’m interested. Two instances of the universe pointing something out and I’m ready to do something about it. So, tomorrow I’ll spend some time cranking up the recorder and try to figure out something to say about all of this.

I remember back when I was having trouble with the editing part of the podcasts. I wanted to get some nice, soft background music going on that didn’t interfere with what I was saying. But, getting my voice to the proper volume was a problem and that’s where the project stalled. So, maybe this time I’ll do a bit better at it.

No comments: