Saturday, October 22, 2005

Satie


I’m listening to a sampling of Erik Satie right now. I highly recommend listening to him. He’s actually been dead a long time. He’s a composer. He was weird at the time. Nobody knew what to make of him. His music is haunting and compelling and I think it would be excellent writing music…for me anyway. Good channeling music too.

I will be writing an article today…perhaps I ought to start right now. It’s been awhile since I channeled one…Okay, folks. Here’s how I do it. I’m listening to Satie right now. I’ve closed my eyes. I push all that I was thinking about before, all the things I need to do today. I wrote them down. I won’t forget to do them. I can leave that alone for now. Clear my mind. Let it quiet. Flow with the music. Pause more often. Go more slowly on the keys. (This is like walking and chewing gum at the same time trying to describe what I do as I get set for a really intense, I’m going to turn this completely over to the guides channeling session.) Use the music. Use it to visit, to revisit, places I don’t often go. Quiet. Timeless. Quiet. Places. Where I am safe. Where I can be myself without holding in my gut or wearing the right clothes. It’s a place where my heart is bigger. It’s a place where I am true. It’s a place where I am me. In my heart and in my soul. The me I am, I have been forever. The me I will be when I die. The me I was before I was born.

So, assuming I am there. I really don’t know, but it struck some chords with me. I’ve notched it down a few levels. I’m quiet. I’m receptive. At least, I said I am. I really don’t know. It’s just what I do sometimes to prepare myself.

We welcome you this fine morning. It is with great please that Erik Satie has come this morning to speak with you, Darling. I am delighted to be here. Your guide will come in a moment, but I just couldn’t resist the opportunity to say hello and to ride this tide with you. You’re quite uptight as they say, aren’t you? Yes, I see you are afraid to acknowledge that. But, then, you are not artiste. Ah, I see you have the inflection as well. Good for you. You need a good teacher. You were better channeling with the wine at your elbow, but then I understand you indulged too often. It became a matter of health versus what I want to do. I understand completely. It will be some time, I think, before you are to join us in a glass or two. Someday. Blessings they say, but I would say Hello to you. Practice , practice, practice. Over and over again. Odd instructions from someone considered during that lifetime to be an eccentric, but you know what the repetition does. Over and over again. It lulls, it soothes, it prepares you for something else. It is all a dance and you can see where this is going for if you were able I would whisk you from your chair and whirl with you about the floor to the applause of all those guides who have lined up against the wall. Wall flowers or wall eyed guides. Hee heee. Ah, yes. Let it flow. Show the people what it is like to be in the grips of the stream of consciousness coming to you from the Beyond. Show them that you can walk and chew gum at the same time. A channel. Yes, so that is what it is. Goodbye.

Yikes. Pauline back again. So, that was something. Thanks. Dennis just came into the study just now for me to endorse my paycheck. Sheesh. Pulling away from this and trying to do something normal was difficult. I couldn’t talk right for a few seconds. I apologized to him and said I’d been channeling…I just wasn’t acting right. So, folks, it isn’t as easy as falling off a log all the time. You learn to adjust. You learn to cope with it. Like when they say something funny and you laugh and the people around you look at you funny because you’re all by yourself you say to them, “Sorry, a private moment.” They don’t understand. But, they don’t ask anything more of you.

I’ll come back later on with the article I need to write….ta.

No comments: