Friday, October 14, 2005

Stats Tracking

Okay…I don’t want to forget.  I’m going to investigate AddFreeStats this weekend.  If I don’t write it down somewhere I’m going to forget.  My desk is a mess (as usual) and anything I put on it will slowly filter down to the bottom of the pile to be thrown away at some distant date in the future.  So, that’s no good.  But, if I write it here I’ll see it.  Also, if anybody has any feedback about the service, I’d sure like to hear about it.  It looks phenomenal.  It just really looks too good to be true.  No ads?  How many people are on the website?  The exit links people take to leave your site?  Track Google ads?  And, all this for free?  Just phenomenal.  Not what I’m currently able to track with my present service.   So, that’ll be my weekend project.  

No comments: