Sunday, September 17, 2006

New Blog Template - Purple Tulips by Caz

I thought I should make mention about the new template I’m using.  I’ve been tweaking it for a week or so, ever since the last one gave up the ghost.  I’m pleased with Purple Tulips by Caz.  For the most part I’ve been able to resurrect most of the doo-dads I had on the previous blog, though some have slipped by the wayside.  It’s sort of like cleaning house.  You find some things that just don’t work anymore and decide to get rid of them.

The only thing I would very much like to do about this blog is to center it on the screen.  If anybody knows how to do that, would you let me know?  I have a feeling I’d need to alter some of the jpg’s involved, which might present a problem.  I don’t know.  Anyway, for now, it’s a change and, I hope, a good one.

No comments: