Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Night Vision

I had an interesting thing happen this morning.  I’d awakened close to 4am.  Then, I couldn’t seem to fall back to sleep.  I kept tossing and turning and every half an hour or so I found myself rolling over to peer at the clock to see if it was time to get up yet.  Normally, in the not so distant past, I would have gotten up and gone to play on the computer, either writing something or to surf the internet.  But, lately I haven’t been feeling all that great and I figured that if I wasn’t getting my full quota of sleep at least I could be resting and that might just be the next best thing.  

So, there I lay, sort of drifting but not going completely back to sleep in this sort of semi-wakeful state.  Shortly before 6 am when I did finally get out of bed my interesting thing happened.  I believe that I was remote viewing.  I found myself looking over the edge of a tabletop.  I can’t remember what was on the tabletop, nor did I recognize any of the other people there.  I believe there was more than one other person.  But, it was the strangest, clearest vision I’ve had in awhile.  It wasn’t a dream.  I was awake, but I believe my eyes were closed and I was seeing with my psychic/vision eyes.  My eyes were level with the top of the table and I was peering over the edge toward the people on the other side.  If I were a kid I would have been just that high and that’s what I sort of thought about it afterward.  Now, what’s interesting is that the table wasn’t my table and the people were not my people.  My eyes were not my eyes.  I was sort of seeing something through somebody else’s eyes.  At least, that’s what it felt like to me.  As it was happening I was aware that it was very odd.  I squeezed my eyes shut three times and each time I opened them again I saw the table and I was still peering over it.  Were my physical eyes open and I was actually squeezing them shut or were my vision eyes open and I squeezed them shut?  Anyway, it was all very odd and very interesting.  

I haven’t come to any conclusions about it so far.  I don’t know that I really want to.  It happened.  Why it happened I don’t know.  I do know that it was important that I not be aggravated or in any way upset about not having been able to go back to sleep earlier.  I feel that if I had expended energy on a snit that I couldn’t get back to sleep I wouldn’t have had the energy to engage in this little bit of remote viewing.  I also find it interesting that it just happened.  I hadn’t set out to have a remote viewing experience.  In other words, I wasn’t in control.  Which means a lot to me.  Not being in control is not a desirable condition.  And, yet, it happened.  And, I was okay with it.  So, that was interesting too.  

I’d like it to happen again.  I don’t necessarily want to see what somebody who was murdered saw right before they died.  It would be interesting to see through the eyes of a child again. Some guide just laid their finger on their nose…a good sign that I’m pursuing something of interest.

No comments: