Saturday, September 30, 2006

What I'm Working On

Just a short note.  I’ve been busy and will likely remain busy with working on my resource and links pages at Talking to Spirit.  I’ve done about 15 of them and have at least another 60 to go.  What I’m doing is writing a little piece to go on each page so that it isn’t just the links and resources.  I’m commenting on this stuff too.  

I thought it might bring some more people into the site.  Then, I will work on my book.  I promise.  Today was Web Rings and Writers.  

I’ve also been consciously relaxing.  I felt it was important for me to do psychically.  One of my problems is that I forget the stuff I’m seeing.  When I come out of it I remember the highlights.  So, today while watching Psychic Detectives one of the psychics said that she takes a tape recorder with her when she goes into trance and just talks into it.  Smack me in the head real good.  What a fantastic idea!  

Anyway, I have this faint memory of watching 2 people doing something.  Going somewhere.  I just don’t remember.  I do know it wasn’t ordinary day dreaming.  It was some sort of psychic hit.  But, I don’t remember.  So, I need to work on that aspect of all of this.

No comments: