Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Yakkity Yak

I have to confess that I think it’s a blast to be able to channel.  I just have a ball with it.  I’m 51 years old.  I don’t act like I’m 51.  As I’ve gotten older I think I may even be regressing.  But, do you think I need to wear hose and high heels to talk to the guides?  No.  I can be in the most reflective room of the house (our bathroom) perched upon the throne and yakking away with somebody in Spirit.  (Somebody just said, “Not me.  You won’t catch me in there.”)  Anyway, before we were interrupted…I was talking about how you can be anywhere talking to Spirit.  

I was having a rather interesting conversation today with 2 people who don’t know that I channel.  Anyway, here we are having this really interesting conversation about God and how God is perceived by folks of different religions.  Somebody started talking about Hell and that’s when they started muttering things in my head.  I almost choked when I tried to stop a laugh.  You don’t want people to think you’re laughing at them.  The conversation just rolled along smartly so I didn’t have to explain myself.  But, it was funny and had I been around folks who know that I channel I would have relayed on the message that they were keeping a spot warm for them…Just like they do with me on occasion.

I know the guides are teasing.  They’ve told me before the only Hell is the Hell people think they deserve to go to after they die.  After being there for awhile somebody in Spirit comes to sort of wake the person up and gets them to realize it’s all Heaven after all.  Don’t get me wrong.  The Guides have said that everybody is held accountable for what they do in their lives and judgment is passed, but they figure that by the time you are back at source you’re also smart enough to figure stuff out mostly on your own.  They’ve also said that you get to experience everything you ever did to anybody, including animals, fish and plant life, up close and personal.  You, now, are on the receiving end.  If I were a bad guy that would be enough for me to mend my evil ways.  Anyway, that’s where you decide you need to work more on this, or that, or the other thing.  To my way of thinking it’s an incentive to do good works in this lifetime.  Also, to live your life to the fullest.  Basic things.  Don’t hurt others.  Treat others as you’d like to be treated.  One of the guides just said to me, “Not so many bad words anymore.”  Okay, I’ll try.

No comments: