Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Year of Psychic Readings

Well, that’s it then. I just spent the entire day getting, “A Year of Psychic Readings” published at http://www.lulu.com/ I’ve ordered a copy for myself and if I’m pleased with it I will make the book available to the public. Yikes, but this project has been a long time in the works. I never could figure out how to get the fonts embedded in the Adobe pdf file. After creating 3 pdf files I uploaded the word document instead and lulu created the pdf file for me. That worked fine.

The plan, right now, is to offer free copies for downloading and folks can purchase a paperback copy for $10 plus whatever shipping they want. They had a bunch of different options and I went for $1.91 for media rate through the US mail. I’m not sure how long it will take, but hopefully it won’t be too long in coming.

What I’m thinking about doing is to pay lulu $99 to get an ISBN and re-publish allowing the book to be available in other places besides lulu.com. Something for me to think about.

No comments: