Monday, June 18, 2007

Don't Cook Tonight

One of the things I need to work on is how to turn a crappy day into a good one. Today at work it seemed that every time I turned around I needed to deal with some sort of humongeous crisis. And, there were lots of small ones too that made their way to my door today.

When I came home tonight I couldn't settle down. I kept opening the door to the refrigerator, like things inside would be different the next time I opened the door and somehow, magically dinner would be there.

We ordered out. Had a lovely Chinese dinner from our local restaurant around the corner from where we live. DeeDude went over to pick it up 15 minutes after I ordered. There's enough for at least another 2 dinners. So, maybe that would be a nice solution to what to do when you've had a crappy day at work. Don't cook.

No comments: