Georganna from A Writer's Edge tagged me for an, "8 Facts About Me" meme. This is the first time anybody has tagged me for one of these and I have to say I wasn't pronouncing it right. I was walking down our hallway after I got her email talking to myself (which in my case always involves talking to Spirit too). I was muttering about the mem I got. That's when my guide said, "It's pronounced Me Me." And, that's when I "got" it. It's a thing about yourself, hence it's all about me. Duhhhh. Sometimes it takes me awhile. (Note: I stand corrected. You really do pronounce it mem.)
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
Anyway, 8 facts about me:
• I went to 13 schools in 12 years
• I got psychic when I overdosed with Stephen King books
• I regularly act on suggestions from Spirit while I’m cooking
• I met my husband in a restaurant in Germany and complimented him on how well he spoke English. His reply: “Thanks, I’m an American.”
• I have 5 cats
• I once talked to a chicken leg.
• I quit smoking 8 years, 2 weeks and 2 days ago.
• I’ve saved about $18,457 not buying cigarettes since I quit smoking.
I'm tagging the following folks with this meme: Wicked H, Sera, Abhay, Matt, Genuine, Millie, Nancy, the PreSurfer