Monday, October 22, 2007

Rebuilding - From the Ground Up

Well, I’m making progress on putting the blog back together again. Last night I put my blogroll back on. I really like adding just a tiny snippet of code and have everybody already in place. There was no typing in each link one by one. So, that was a large part of it. I also put one of the last little do-hickies on from Technorati about how much the blog was worth. Who knew it was up there in the $9,000 range. I thought that was cool. I’ve never paid $9,000 for anything, car, refrigerator or computer, and to think that my blog is worth that much. Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool. I do spend a lot of time on it. Maybe it paid off.

I also got DeeDude’s books back up and my own, “Spirit Whispers” from LuLu.com. Got my buttons back up and the biggest thing of all, the thing I’d been wanting to do forever and just couldn’t figure out how to do it was to arrange all the archives into a drop down list with newest showing first, a reverse order sort of deal.

Slowly I’m building it back up again.

No comments: