Friday, February 09, 2007

Some Channeling - Guide Parts are in Purple

The other morning I had a dream. It wasn’t actually much. I was lying on my back looking up at the clouds in the sky. It turned from sky into water and I saw an ocean liner breaking in half. Then, I woke up. Who knows if it means anything.

Being a psychic with a day job is hard. Half of the time you’ve got to act normal when you really don’t feel like acting normal. What’s normal? Anyway, the part of me that channels is suppressed, or at least kept to myself, during the time when I’m at work. Once I get home, lately anyway, I’m too tired to do much more than feed the cats, fix myself something to eat and turn on the tube. DeeDude always gets home a couple of hours after I’ve been home and he doesn’t want to do anything more than grab something quick to eat and watch 48 Hours or Cops. I think we’re in a rut.

I haven’t been sitting here to add squat to these blogs or to my website. There’s been zero energy. And, from where I’m standing the situation doesn’t look like it’s going to be changing. I think I’m in a rut.

It’s not like I can quit my day job, go to Berkeley, mix it up with all the psychics who, I think, tend to congregate there or find ones in Oakland who have to keep it under wraps like I do.

Okay…the guides….

If you’d like to shift over on the bump on a log you’re sitting on right now, Dear, we might add a little bit to what you are writing. These psychics as you refer to them are really no different than yourself in that they must have a job to support themselves and their families. You cannot, though you’d like to, quit your job. You also cannot afford to alarm your co-workers or your supervisors with behavior you feel suitable to a full blown psychic. It is all well and good to follow your heart in terms of employment, but if you have responsibilities you cannot or will not release then you are stuck as it were. The next step, then, if you are faced with holding onto a job that you are not well pleased with because you cannot express your more flaming psychic nature would be to express that nature somewhere else. Here, for instance.

Nobody from your work reads your blog. They just are not interested. So, there’s no need to be a staid and somber psychic going through menopause which, if we understand your views correctly, you are not well pleased with.

Okay….so I should let my hair down here? I wished I drank again.

You do not drink, nor are you going to start again. You can learn how to express yourself without the need for the excuse of alcohol or the prop of a cigarette in your hand.

Sometimes, you don’t pussy foot around, do you?

No. And, if we might say, Dear, it’s been awhile since you have channeled us in this manner. It will be of interest to those who would like to learn how to channel to see how you do it.

Well, you’ve got a point there. I am glad it is Friday.

That’s something else we can address. Why do your spirits rise so on Fridays?

Because it’s Friday. Because I can do fun things tonight and over the weekend.

Uh, we might point out to you that you could do fun things other mornings just as you did channeling during the month of November in the mornings before you went to work.

Thanks.

No comments: