Friday, February 29, 2008

A Few Moments Talking to Somebody in Spirit

The weekend is moving in and I begin to feel the creative juices start to bubble. Well, let’s just say I’m in a better mood than I was on Monday. When I was a kid one of the highlights of the week was getting to stay up late. This pleasure has not changed and on Friday evening I think to myself that if I were to stay up until 11 pm it would not matter too much since I don’t have to get up at the crack of dawn to go to work the next day.

Okay, so let me move with this thread of pleasure.

Why is it so cool to stay up late? Well, as an adult I can sit here at the computer and surf blogs at Blog Explosion earning lots of credits. I can look at my e-mail, which hasn’t been all that interesting of late, but I look at it anyway. Or, I could settle the wide butt down and do some serious writing.

Okay, since I’m writing now does this constitute serious writing? I don’t think so. This is one step up from writing a grocery list.

Why?

Because it’s not all that interesting. Are we having a conversation?

Yes.

Good Morning.

Good Morning to you too, Dear. Now people will start to be confused.

Yeah, I guess. I think I’d better go get dressed.

Why? It’s only 5:30. You’ve actually got another half an hour before you need to be in the shower.

Well, yes, you do have a point.

I thought the idea of the weekend approaching was an excess of creative energy. Or all you all talk and no do?

No do?

No do.

I guess I’m all talk.

Don’t be snippy, Dear.

Is this Mom?

No.

Seth?

No.

Should I keep guessing?

No. You’d never guess in a million years anyway.

Okay. Well, what would you like to talk about?

Are you ready?

Well, probably not, but I do type pretty fast occasionally, so maybe I could keep up with you.

Dear, if you haven’t learned anything you know we keep pace with you.

Well, there is that. You know I could raise that point in the channeling blog. I haven’t written anything there in awhile.

True. Perhaps it is time to have a better idea where you would like all your creative energies to be directed?

Okay…yesterday I got all my jewelry making stuff out to show Phil. I said to Dennis that maybe I’d work on that this weekend. Only there’s so much of it and it’s spread all over the place and once I’ve got it all out to look at I get antsy because now the place looks like a tornado hit. So, I need to get organized with it. I need a place where everything is pretty much together and all I have to do is to open a drawer to have access to the neat stuff I want to use.

What else?

I think that’s enough for the weekend.

I think not.

Okay, the website. I’ve gotten a few emails for suggestions on links. The only problem is none of them are offering a return link.

So, ignore them. What else?

I want to decide where to go with my blogs. I’d like to have one blog at Talking to Spirit. There’s so much energy that goes into the blogs, but the readership at them is nothing like what happens at Talking to Spirit. If there were a way to get the readers at Talking to Spirit into a blog I think they’d be happier.

Perhaps you could offer to attend chat.

Oh.

Yes, Oh.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I'm reading a Seth book right now. Love it..Have a great day Sweetie!