Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. May all you resolve to do actually make it to fruition. I'm still cooking on my cold, but have made great progress towards actually having a book to offer for sale soon. The lion's share of the work was done several years ago when I spent over 2 years cranking out the Daily Channeling. One for each day of the year. The archives are at Talking To Spirit and people can look at any one of them on the website. But, there's nothing like curling up with a book and that is my intention.

What is a little alarming, though, is that one of the Guides suggested I illustrate the book. Yikes. Double Yikes. I haven't drawn in years. So, I'll put that away to think about and plod on through with the sorting I'm doing now. I chose 10 chapters and as I'm reading through each of the channeled entries I'm making a decision about where to put each one. Tedious work, but I'm just doing it 5 pages or so at a time. I feel really jazzed about the whole thing.

In the meantime, I've finally opened up my PhotoShop to fiddle with it a little and between it and XaraX I came up with a Happy New Year pic.



No comments: