Wednesday, December 14, 2005

An Unexpected Surprise

Remember what it was like before the Internet had pictures? It actually, wasn’t all that long ago. At least, not for us old foggies. Foagies? That’s how it sounds. A Psychic Foagie. Or, Foagine in the feminine? How about a Psychic Foagista?

I’ve just finished working a massive project on my resource pages. Now, there are 67 of them. Eventually, there will be more. But, there are a collection of links that I painstakingly found on the internet, arranged alphabetically and placed with a joke on each page. In some instances I’ve written mini articles to accompany the subject. The most popular these days is my links page about Table Tipping.

The next step will be to beef it up with more articles while I await page ranking from Google. Also, I ought to begin the process of contacting some of those folks I seeded my pages with to see if they might be interested in a reciprocal link. I think that has to be the hardest part of this job.

Now, I would like to touch upon a subject that doesn’t actually get much air-time. I should probably say this is a sensitive subject and ought not to be read by those not mature enough to handle it. Anyway, I haven’t yet seen anything in print about it, though maybe it is there and I just haven’t come across it. That is Sex on the Astral.

It is there. It is awesome. It can especially be interesting when you are able to dream lucidly…more people will be inclined to remember their dreams now.

When I first ran across this phenomena it was while I was practicing energy techniques with the Awakening Your Light Body course from Orin and DaBen. I lay upon my bed focusing on the Nu’a and Dinia…and whammo. What? Was that? Holy Cow! Nobody said that was going to happen. I was meditating folks. Honest. I was just meditating.

Well, yes, so as you exercise and tap into the energy all around you, you’re just going to be in a heightened sense of receptivity. One of the bonuses. I don’t quite understand it, but thought I might mention it. Actually, I don’t know that this post is ever going to get much air-play, but whoever needs to know about it will see it. I just need to trust.

No comments: