Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Art of Happiness at Work

Oh, this is fabulous. I’m downloading a copy of the audio book for, “The Art of Happiness at Work” by the Dali Lama and Howard Cutler. I’m checking it out from NetLibrary.com I’ll have access to it for three weeks. If I’m not finished with it by then I can renew it. I’m saving it to my desktop. It doesn’t cost anything. I became a member of netlibrary.com via my own public library, though I’d imagine you could go directly to them and ask how to get started checking out e-books and audiobooks.

They’ve got 5,114 e-books to check out in addition to 1,134 audiobooks. This particular recording of, “The Art of Happiness at Work” is available in CD quality with a download time of 8 minutes for DSL hookup or 4 hours with a 56K modem. If you elect to download the radio quality recording time is 1 minute for DSL and 33 minutes for a 56K modem. The entire recording is about 6 hours long.

No comments: