Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Something Psychic

The psychic things that have happened to me in the last week:  I awakened this morning just after 2am with the chorus of, “Don’t You Worry ‘Bout a Thing” by Stevie Wonder ringing in my ears.  I didn’t realize it until I’d been up for a couple of minutes and stood there in front of the bathroom mirror humming it to myself.  The Guides and Folk in Spirit have all sorts of ways to talk to us.

The other thing that happened at work recently wasn’t anything too earth shattering, but it was pretty interesting.  I was unloading mail and invoices from one of our sites and, done, was just folding the envelope in half to send back to the guys.  Seth said, “Not yet.  Look inside.”  I did and saw that I’d forgotten to fish out two invoices we needed to pay.

Aw.  There was something else, but I’ve forgotten what it was.  Maybe I’ll remember later.  

Yesterday, once again I tried to find where I’d fouled up the html code in my template for this blog to show the recent posts and archives as single space.  Then, I had the really brilliant idea (it’s a good thing I don’t drink anymore or I’d be even more dangerous) to start fresh with the template and just piece it back together again.  Thank goodness I had the foresight to make a copy of it, pasting the whole page of code into a word document.  That’s what you’re looking at now because not only could I not track down where I needed to make a change I couldn’t put the thing back together again.  

No comments: