Monday, May 01, 2006

Table Tipping

Well, that was nice.  I had a dream that we’d had a flood.  Our friend Eric needed some furniture and saw a nice overstuffed chair bouncing around in the water.  He plunged in and dragged it back to our place for the time being.  Then, we saw an old roll top desk that he’d found.  It had newspaper clippings glued to it.  They were old articles about members of my family who had passed over a long time ago.  

When I touched the desk it began to jiggle.  I urged Eric and DeeDude to lay hands on the desk with me so that they’d finally be able to experience a table tipping.  Boy, that desk went all over the place.

It’s been a very long time since I’ve gotten to experience a table tipping.  Thanks, guys!

I’ve got a link at Talking to Spirit where I talk about Table Tipping if you’re interested.

No comments: